Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Dynamic Slider Heading Position Help

Hello,

I am trying to create a dynamic slider that displays CMS content as it is updated. On the home page I am trying to create a slider with an Image from CMS and then the corresponding header. Instead of what it looks like right now, I’d like the header to be placed on top of the image and get rid of the grey box on the bottom. I am totally confused on how all the positioning works within webflow. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/wfh-kit?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=wfh-kit&preview=548f6ad4bcc15c969f55f702c36ddb37&mode=preview

Hey @zarif_cho,

You are asking a couple of different questions here so I’ll do my best to help.

First of all, it does not matter what you put in the slider… I’d recommend starting off with a div as you can then position everything as you with with the div as the container.

Here is a good tutorial for the slider:

As for the CMS, you can then pull in all your CMS content as you would like it.

This Grid array video will help with setting up the CMS:

Finally, make sure you set your Z index to ensure that the things are layered the way you would like it.

Hope this helps, tag me if you have any follow-up questions

Dave,

Thanks so much, this is exactly what I was looking for. I didn’t understand there were that many components at play. Thanks again

-Zarif

1 Like

You’re welcome. Anytime :slight_smile: