E-Commerce Photography Site

I have a client that is wanting a easy way to sell some great personal photography online and i am really wanting to do so in webflow rather than thee multitude of plugins/themes req in wordpress.

I know foxycart is an easy way to integrate ecom into webflow, but selling digital goods can be a bit tricky as i would need to only display the watermarked version of the image (to still allow designers to placehold) the once paid for a download button would display.

Does anyone have any experience with somethig like this in weblfow, or maybe even the simplest and most usable for the client in wordpress?

Sorry, watermarking can only be done server-side.

Took me about 3 months to put this whole site together http://vivistock.com

Really awesome site, very easy to navigate.

I got in touch with the guys at foxy and they have a downloadable page v:2.0:products:downloadables [Foxy Wiki] so they actually email the link to the actual files after it’s paid for so it looks definitely possible, you may just have to only upload the watermarked version through webflow cms and the actual files through foxy, will let you know if it goes ahead

1 Like

Hi @pdccreative.
That’s the approach I was going to suggest. Upload watermarked previews in Webflow CMS while uploading high resolution versions (the actual digital products) to Foxy.

Though you’ll still need to upload digital products to Foxy, you can automate the watermarking with jQuery. Lots of great options: jquery watermark - Google Search

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.