E-Commerce Recurring payments

Hi! Were building our new Plattform with Webflow and are a bit stuck with our payment solution. We want to rent a product - so the customer choose the right configuration and order the product afterwards. with the stripe integration, payment works. But, and here is the problem, we need to debit the price every month. is there a easy, no-code-solution for recurring payments? without building everything new and use the webflow product interface?

thanks for your help!

There are no recurring payment features with Webflow. You would need to integrate a third party solution that supports it. Check the integrations section of the Webflow University.

Hi @Timon_Beutel.
Josh from Foxy here. Our seamless integration with Webflow allows you to create and manage subscription based products in Webflow. Also, you can do free trials, require setup fees, bundle subscriptions with other types of products, and more.

You can learn about our Webflow integration here: Webflow | Foxy.io We offer an unlimited free trial and free one-on-one onboarding for Webflow users. Please let us know if we can help.

Thanks,
Josh

Hey Foxy,

I’ve been interested in using your integrations with Webflow, however, I like that Webflow allows for the customization of the cart and checkout experience. Are you working on allowing for more control of that? I see on your site you have some customization options but it looks like it can result in things jumping around. I’m not a fan of the sidecart or full-page cart views.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi @jaylendwill.
Thank you for getting in touch. To confirm, all Foxy related templates (cart, checkout, receipt, and emails) are 100% customizable with your own html, css, and js. Also, we have step-by-step instructions for adding a custom header/footer to your Foxy templates in Webflow. For more advanced users, you can import complete designs.

We have new templates coming next year that will be easier to customize (in the Foxy admin without custom css) to match your existing website. Hope this helps some. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any follow up questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Hi, Timon! @Timon_Beutel

I’ve met the same problem.
Did you manage to solve it?

Hi Josh @foxy, how much is the Foxy monthly/annual fee for an e-commerce integration with Webflow which manages subscriptions? Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi @ginevrafwilliams
Our pricing starts at $20/mo or $180/yr. This includes your first 100 transactions each month. Anything over that will get a .5% transaction fee with a minimum of 1 cent and a maximum of 15 cents. This does not include any fees charged by your payment gateway. (ex: Stripe or PayPal) More info can be found here.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like