Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Easing with Scrolling natively with Webflow using data attribute

Please how can I add easing effects(e.g ease in and out, etc) to section scrolling in webflow. Am aware I can control the speed("data-scroll-time=1", etc) but I want to be able to control the easing too with data attribute. Anyone with an idea?

Hi @topelovely great question. At this time the easing mode is hard-coded into the platform. But there might be a way to disable Webflow’s scrolling and do something custom with JS.

Can you kindly share the "hard-coded code"? Not a fan of js overload with webflow. Waiting in expectation. Thanks @PixelGeek

Each project has a copy of Webflow.js, hard-coded here means there is no API to properly override the default option within that file. You can always export and manually change the easing function.

@samliew please can you kindly point me to the line of the exported code (js) to hard code/insert/edit the easing effect to my project. Will most appreciate. Thanks for being more specific.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.