Ebook download form on collection page

Hey folks. I have a tough one today…

I have a resources collection which has a few different tools and articles in it. One of them is the description for a downloadable ebook.

I want to add a form to this collection page so that a user must enter their email and submit in order to be sent an email with the link, or shown the link on a completion/success page. I will likely use Zapier to send the email to the user but not sure on how to build the form in webflow that is unique to that collection page and is different to my already existing form on my contact page.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/jdc-05d8fd?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=jdc-05d8fd&preview=5f611276efcfffc47eea4951fdb189e2&pageId=5d105afcfe0ab3d264fd1dee&itemId=5d3148d46d950611c995e42e&mode=preview

Hi @Ops_JDC
You can easily and securely deliver digital files with Foxy + Webflow. They can be for free or require a payment. In addition, you can sell other types of products if needed.
More info about our seamless integration with Webflow can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io

Definitely let us know if you have any questions, need help getting started, would like to see a proof of concept, or want to hop on a call. We’re happy to help.

Thanks,
Josh