Link to read only site here: LINK
What I’m trying to achieve:
- A cart Button that has a position fixed within my navigation structure.
- Clicking on this button should open the Cart Modal fullscreen.
- The cart Modal does not open, or only opens inside the constraints of the fixed parent container.
What I’ve tried so far:
- Putting the cart inside the navigation container. Sadly this opens the modal only within the constraints of this parent container
- putting the cart in a fixed parent container outside the navigation. Sadly this opens the modal only within the constraints of this parent container
- giving the cart button a position of fixed and leaving the parent container static. The cart button does not show up. Or elements are not clickable depending on the z-index.
- putting the cart in a fixed parent container that stretches over the whole screen. Giving the cart button a position of fixed. But then the cart button itself does not show up.
Is there anything I can do here?
It seems like this should be achievable easily, but I don’t think this works properly in webflow.
Here is my site Read-Only: LINK