Ecommerce currency switch with Webflow

Hi all,

I’m currently in the process of moving from Magento Ecommerce to Webflow. However, my customers are located in many different countries so it is really important for me to show the price in the local currency. So if someone will visit the website from London, I want customers to see prices in Pounds. If someone visit from France I want the person to see prices in Euro etc. Right now, I’m doing it with Magento ecommerce and that work pretty well. I know this is not part of the Webflow Ecommerce feature right now, but does someone already had this issue and found out a solution? Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Hi there! There is no native solution yet.

You may look into third party tools for multiple currency features, for example, stripe. Plus, it’s better if you could auto direct your visitors to correct URLs(showing local currencies). Geo Redirect tool may help you achieve this.

It detects your website visitors’ geolocations by IP and auto direct them seamlessly. If your visitor is in UK, and he goes to exampleshop.com, it will auto direct him to exampleshop.com?cur=GBP. You can easily set up redirecting rules within a few steps. No code is necessary. The service will generate Javascript code for you to add to your website. Webflow platform is perfectly supported.

Hope it helps!

Hi @eddienguyen.
What you’re after is possible with Foxy + Webflow. Multi-currency, multi-language, per country shipping rates, and more. You can even manage your products entirely in Webflow. More info about our seamless integration with Webflow can be found here: https://www.foxy.io/webflow

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started. We’re happy to help.

Thanks,
Josh

Hi Josh, do you know of a consultant who would set up foxy on a pre-existing E-commerce Webflow site? I need to add an additional currency to this site: https://www.barrettacademy.com/

Thanks, Pete

Hi @PeteForge.
If you’re comfortable working with Webflow, we can show you how to do this. To confirm, Foxy 100% replaces Webflow Ecommerce. Feel free to send us details on your needs and we’ll get you pointed in the right direction or connect you with a recommended Webflow designer: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Hello to you. I’m not an appropriate person and don’t have an answer to this question, but I think that you need to ask about it professionals. I’ve been working with guys from this website on my eCommerce project. They’ve been doing their best and showed me how skillful they are when it comes to this kind of topic and question. So be sure to contact them and they will probably answer you.

I just came across this which should work well: Multi-Currency for Webflow