Ecommerce - Enquire Form

Hi everyone, I need help with something I am trying to create, not sure if it’s possible?

I’m trying to setup a Form which has Ecommerce options.

This is a form which is for a recruitment agency which offers different services like resume writing, cover letter writing, job interview coaching. They want to be able to sell the services online through the cart.

There needs to be an option for Job Seeker/Employer. If employer is selected, it’s just a simple form. I know how to do that. But if Job seeker is selected the user is given the option for the different services they require. These services would be in a drop down, when selected they would either automatically go to the specific service checkout page or there would be a cart button which takes them to that page.

After they make a purchase the notification message would be another form which captures there basic information & allows them to upload their resumes/cover letters.

I am not sure if this is possible. I’ve created two flowcharts to demonstrate what I am trying to create. Please see below, thanks in advance!

Hi @Redleo.
What you’ve described is possible with Foxy + Webflow. More information about our seamless integration can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io

Feel free to message or email us and we’ll be happy to help you get started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh