Editor Bug: Navigation to page in subfolder issue

I have created language versions in subfolders.
The slug for the page in the subfolder is the same.

&

In the editor when using the page navigation at the bottom of the window, I cannot reach the page in the subfolder, to get there I need to manually change the URL in the browser. Instead I get to the first URL of the page.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/hesa-conf?utm_source=hesa-conf&preview=ef1546d6de3ba5147fc492e6400d9f2a

Hi @Citylogic

Thanks for posting!

You may need to navigate to the next set of pages:

I took a closer look and the french pages are on the third set of pages:

Hope this helps :bowing_man:

The links in the screenshot don’t work, the issue is that is you click on any of these subfolder pages, you don’t reach them. Please try clicking on them, the URL does not include the subfolder and the content is from the page with the same slug outside the folder.

Hi @Citylogic

I’m able to access these pages without issue on my end (GIF showing behavior on this end).

If you are seeing other behavior on your end, can you send me a screen recording of what you see (CloudApp or Quicktime work well).

​Thanks in advance.

The issue is present when browsing between the different language versions of a page.

Try toggle between these three language versions.

Hi @Citylogic

Thanks a ton for your patience and help with explaining this issue.

I was able to see the bug and reproduce it from this end. This is definitely unexpected behavior and I’ve reported our engineers to look into it further.

I don’t have a time frame for when we can fix this, but I’ll definitely keep you updated as we learn more.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.