Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Editor not working

I seem to be having an issue with the Editor not working at all across two sites that are on paid hosting.

The Editor just loads the site homepage when I try to access it from the dashboard, and any invite to collaborate link only links to the site itself, no login page or account creation.

Is this a known issue?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Are Collaborators using the URL

www.domain.com/?edit

to access the editor?

In that case there should be a login bar at the bottom of the viewport.

To be clear, the Homepage opening from the Dashboard when you click on Editor is expected behavior. You can then directly make changes in the page or use the bottom bar to access the CMS backend.

This has to be done in Chrome or Safari only. Not only for the developer (you) but also for Collaborators. (the ones you define in the Dashboard)

The collaborators also access the site directly, they see the homepage, not a dedicated Editor login page. They can log in/out or manage content using the bottom bar.

The Editor bottom bar can be very discreet because it can collapse and often loads collapsed. Look for the little arrow tab on the bottom right.

The issue persists when using the amended URL. And there is definitely no editor bar! Not even collapsed :tired_face:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.