Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Elements disappear when viewport width is below 1920px

Hello! For some reason a few elements on this page disappear when the viewport size goes below 1920px (width). I cannot figure out why this is happening, especially since it is happening on two completely different elements: An html video embed, and some text inside a div, inside a grid.

please check out the read only link; I’m also attaching a link to a video showing the behaviour in question:

Please help me figure this out, as it is currently the main issue that is preventing me from being able to launch my site.

Cheers,
Mark

Here is my site Read-Only: Isolated Page
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

In your custom code, there’s a manual breakpoint at max 1920px. After that, the highlighted clip-path code stopped to be executed, and it affects your title.

Oh wow! That’s amazing! Thank you so much! I would have never figured that out.
Can I paypal you something for the time you’ve spent on this?

It is very generous of you! It wouldn’t be so much, I must have spent 10-15mn max on it.

But feel free to donate to your preferred local charity instead, even if it’s only a few bucks. There are tons of support initiatives to help families and businesses overcome the Covid crisis.

2 Likes

Thank you Vincent; I appreciate it. Yea there are tons of food assistance refrigerators in my neighborhood. I’ll buy a bag of groceries for one of those.

1 Like