Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Email link block not working on desktop

Hello everyone,

Need help and hope someone can help.

In the navigation menu at the top of every page, I have a button. It is set up to send an email. However, when I click on it, it pops up a message “choose which account to send email from.” There are not choices to chose from and only a cancel button (see photo below.) This only happens on desktops. It is working on mobile just fine. I tried it on my pc (email set up with gmail) and my client’s pc (email set up with outlook).

Read only link: Background video responsiveness

Hi there @katvazquez,

Can you share your read-only link and your published link so we can help you out here? Also, can you confirm which desktop browsers and which mobile browsers you have tried this on?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello,

Sorry. I just realized I put the wrong link.

For desktop I tried Internet Explorer and Chrome. On mobile I used Chrome on my phone and not sure what my client was using on his. We both (Android phones) did a test and it was good.

Here is my read only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/umi-8210d6?utm_source=umi-8210d6&preview=c87027688bc8f52bde9e18c1d2dcf0da

Published link: www.unitedmembersinsurance.com

Thank you

Is Outlook your email client on your computer?

If so, it’s likely just an issue with Outlook! See here.

On my desktop, I can confirm that your email-link works correctly. If you have access to a different computer, I’d recommend trying it out there to see if it works and set your email in Outlook to resolve the issue.

Let us know if this helps!

1 Like

My PC does not have Outlook set up. I have Gmail set up. My client has Outlook set up. We both had the same issue.