Email notification to subscribers for new blog posts

We’ve created a blog on a website we’re creating and would like to implement a ‘subscribe’ feature so anyone can subscribe to the blog and receive emails when a new blog post is published. It would be great if we were able to set up automated email notifications for blog subscribers when our client publishes a new blog post on their website.

Thanks!

You might be able to use mailchimp to get subscribers, and zapier to read from RSS and trigger a mail using mailchimp when there is a new blog post.

Thanks for your reply! We were hoping to not use any external systems but this sounds like the way to go for now - we’ve had a look at Mailchimp for collecting subscribers but weren’t aware we could use it in combination with Zapier to read from RSS. Thanks for the suggestion, we’ll check that out :slight_smile:

Is there any update on this? A site owner just asked me how easy this would be for me to add. Has anyone successfully implemented this?

If not, is this something that can be done once the API is released? (I’m not a tech guy nor programmer, so I’m not even 100% certain how an API functions).

Many thanks for any feedback.