Empty space on the right side of my site

Hello. I was just working on my website and everything was ok when all of the sudden some sort of empty space appeared on the right side of the page when i published it and visited it. First 2 sections have a slider on the bottom when you slide it there is a little bit of empty space on the right side. Any ideas? Please help lads :wink: Cheers!

Hello @sanies90

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link, screenshots, and your environment info really speed things up.

How to share a read-only link:

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Regards,
Anna

Sorry you are right i completely forgot. Here is the link
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/globtech?preview=1e227af147c403ca089879bd6e4ddf9e

I also suggest to take a look at it since its published so just visit the link
globtech.webflow.io

Well, only “white space” that I catch was on mobile and it disappear after I scrolled whole page. So I can assume that this white space was from initial state one of the animated elements.
After checking all animated objects I found that element: div with class “dib about kolumny”

There is not big overflow, but it gives that white space. For fix it make “sekcja about” overflow:hidden.

Regards,
Anna

1 Like

Ah yes thats it! Found it. Thanks to you. Not the first time you helped me out. Thank you.

1 Like

:smiley: Always welcome

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.