Error duplicating project inside folder

I duplicated a project that was already inside a folder, choosing the folder as the destination in which to create the new project, and then received an error message about the project not being found. Browsing around, I did find the new project at the root level for the team dashboard but not within the folder where I wanted to create it (I easily moved it there). The error message was misleading, making me think that the project was not created, and the project was not created within the designated folder during the creation process.

Hi @Vasken Thanks for posting this, this definitely sounds like odd behavior.

When I duplicate a site in a folder it duplicates the site and takes me to the site naming screen. That site is duplicated outside of folders though so it does not end up in a folder unless it is moved into that folder after it is created.

Can you please send me screenshots of the behavior you’re describing.

Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

Thanks in advance!

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

Hello Waldo,

Here’s the info that you requested. I’ve attached screenshots from every step of the process (started this within the Premier sub-folder).

Here’s my browser info:

whatismybrowser.com/w/L5M3NAW

I hope these help you to squash the bug!

Vasken Sayre
Senior UX Architect
Dell EMC | Digital Customer eXperience (DCX)
office 512.728.3973
mobile 512.527.4471

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.