Error in "Current" subclass

I’m having an issue on larger screens (I noticed it while previewing my site on a 27" iMac"), where the “current” subclass in my nav menu doesn’t display correctly. Essentially, the larger screen is allowing more than one section to display, so the “current” class is showing up as a section that’s farther down the page.

Can anyone help? See the site here:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/newanglecreative2?preview=d0d193ba7399ce4924d2cf6415292842

Hi Jordan,

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots, and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Sorry for the delay. Here are two screenshots from a 27" iMac. In each one, you can see the wrong link is set to “current”. The first shows “Portfolio” as current when the top of the page is still showing “Our Services,” and the second shot shows “Contact” as current when “Team” is still showing above it. The issue seems to be that when more than one section is displayed on screen, the current subclass defaults to the one on bottom. Any idea on how to fix this?