Eventbrite button Embed Checkout

Hello,

I am trying to create an HTML embed element to enable the Eventbrite button Embed Checkout feature to allow event attendees to download their ticket without leaving my website.
The HTML code is provided directly by Eventbrite ( Using Embedded Checkout to sell tickets on your website | Eventbrite Help Centre ).

I have pasted the code into the HTML element and published, but nothing appears when I load the page, I can’t see the element on the live page.

Fabiano

I have managed to show the button, but now I have another problem related to style.

The text colour background of the button containing the code is white, I would like to make it exactly as the one next to it. How can I do that?

This is the read only link of the project https://preview.webflow.com/preview/hardware-pioneers?utm_source=hardware-pioneers&preview=b371b0f2371c5d0a91ecc61f333b8976 and this is the link of the page where you can see the HTML element (the second red button with red and white background).

Thanks

https://hardware-pioneers.webflow.io/event-template

The page I am editing is called “EVENING TALKS (template)”

You should be able to change most of it from the designer, I should think.

I am trying to change it through the designer but I can’t find the way to remove the white background colour from the text (as you can see from the image). Any idea how I could remove it?

Thanks!

Add a class to the button and style the background color. You are seeing a browser default style of background-color: buttonface;

Thank you! I am not really a coding expert so I’m not sure where I should place the code you shared with me inside the HTML embed code editor and what’s the right way to write it.

Here is the snippet of code I have copied from Eventbrite, where exactly should I place the background colour code?

Thank you!

1 Like

did you find an answer to this? also struggeling adding CSS / styling options to my button

Hi everyone, I am trying to still solve this problem with another button, I have copied the HTML code from Eventbrite but I don’t know how to remove the white text background from it. Any help? Please let me know the exact code to paste into the HTML element as I’m not a developer. Thanks!

Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 15.24.55