Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Expert Help WebFlow Freelancer

Hello, I am new here and have a project that has been on hold for some time now. Our original designer passed away and I have not been able to find the right person to finish this project for me so I can finally launch. Please I need a great designer to finish this up.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/design-decor-box?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=design-decor-box&preview=44fbdeede13f5be2a3179c0bd57dc32b&pageId=5fc83c1f6ba6e79fca45c8f4&mode=preview

Thank you !

Hey Ana,

I can help you.
To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at lauren@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: live:lauren_8606.

Thanks
Lauren

1 Like

I just sent you a message.

2 Likes

Hey,
I’m a professional Webflow web designer with over 2 years of experience. I possess a bachelor’s degree in web design. I will be your designer.

If intersected send me message on email: smsusmankhan@gmail.com or skype id: usmankhanklasan

Thanks
usman

Hi Ana,

I would be glad to help you. I have 5 years Webflow and Web Development experience.

Feel free to send further details to teresa@greenpandawebdesign.com

Thank you.

Teresa

Hello, Ana Maria. McGuire here from Webflow. I want to officially welcome you to the Webflow Forum! I’m really sorry to hear about the passing of your designer.

I want to start out by thanking @Lauren.c for jumping in to support here.

I also want to let you know about our Webflow Experts program, where we have Webflow-endorsed partners that can help with your project. Also, if you haven’t checked it out already, head over to the Webflow Designers Facebook group.

Finally, we have a blog post on the Webflow Blog about finding and hiring the right expert for your Webflow project.

Thank you, will check it out.

Hello @designdecorbox

Hope you’re having great time.

I can Assist you on your requirement.

Please connect with Me on Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54 or you can reach me on my Email trish.c(at)talentsfromindia{dot}com

Best Regards,

Trish