Exporting a whole site instead of a single page code

Hello!

I just want to know if there’s a way to export a whole site instead of a single webflow page code. I can’t find anything like this. I’m concerned that exporting page by page could bring some duplicates files or images.

Thanks a lot

On paid account plans, you can export your project project’s HTML, CSS, assets, and JavaScript from inside the Webflow Designer. You can do this to backup your code and provide it to your client if they ask for it. You can use the exported code to host it anywhere you would like. No attribution required.

Yup! I knew that :wink: I have a paid account, what I cannot find is the option to export the whole project. Sorry :thinking: I’m sure I’ve missed it

No problem. Click on the <> icon in the designer, then the >prepare zip button. Then download.

CloudApp

Yea, I think there’s no way to export only one page. With the export function you are always exporting the whole site.

Piter :webflow_heart:

My bad guys… I forgot to look in the folders for the other html files, I forgot i created a Folder for some of the pages so i was seeing just the home.html… sorry about this, thanks anyway tho!

mao

1 Like

No problem! We all need some fresh eyes from time to time :smile: