Extra space in Collection Gallery

Hello all,

I have created a project gallery using the collection list block. Strangely, when I create a collection item there is 4px (or thereabouts) margin at the bottom which I can’t seem to locate the reason for. Also, my first project is mysteriously about 1px bigger than the other projects meaning that the last project on the row gets shunted down to the next row. I can’t see what the problem is here! They are auto-generated, so how can they be a different size? I am trying to create a seamless gallery.

Your help is appreciated.

Here is my read only link https://preview.webflow.com/preview/andelad?preview=700b096f3eb4acfe044aeeeece72a39e

It’s on the project page. You’ll need to scroll down a bit to see the gallery grid as I am creating a few full screen images as well.

Thanks again,

Andy

Hi @Andy_Johnston

Thanks for posting about this.

I think the issue here is that you have a height set for the project image but not for the collection item. Giving the collection item the same height of 312px will resolve the 1px space (GIF).

I am not sure about the other issue — what 4px space are you referring to? Screenshots are very helpful here :slight_smile:

​Thanks in advance, and I’m standing by for your reply.

Thanks Brando,

Your solution actually fixed the 4px space (which was a height issue).

Here is a screenshot to illustrate the problem. The first collection item sits at a very slight margin (1px?) to the right. This means that the last item on that row is shunted to the next row when the width is set as 33.3%.

Thanks for your help.

Andy

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.