Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Extra White Space Issue - Mobile

Hello,

For the Accelerator Program page on MOBILE only, I want to have the Apply Now button Fixed to the bottom of the page so it’s always there as you scroll. For some reason it displays some weird behavior:

1. There is extra white space on the right of the page (if you scroll to the right)
  2. The Apply Now button is not centered until you scroll down to the yellow “Our Story” section at which point it magically centers itself! (I assume it’s because of the white space issue above)
  3. On page load, I want the Apply Now button to be there Fixed at the bottom of the screen.

Here’s my share link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/prolific-agency?utm_source=prolific-agency&preview=e24a0c727a9d9eba9576b27dc77ba61d&mode=preview

Appreciate the help!

Hello, @rhami!

Thanks so much for posting! I did some investigating and it looks like this is more of a layout issue and not a bug. Moving this to the layout category so the community can jump in and help you out! :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.