Facebook Pixel not activating on CMS collection pages

Hi everyone,

I’m having an issue where facebook pixel events on CMS collection pages don’t seem to activate.

The website I’m working on has several products and each of those have a CMS Collection page with a few CMS items etc… which people only fall on through direct links from google shopping, ads and facebook ads. We would like to see when that particular product page is viewed using the facebook pixel but this isn’t working.

I’m using the built in Webflow Facebook pixel integration to setup the pixel, and GDRP Cookie consent banner as explained on the therefore guide.

I added the specific “ViewContent” event in the custom code area in the Product Template Settings with a CMS field for the name of the product the page will show. I can see that the pixel is on each of the pages and (checked with Facebook Pixel helper extension on chrome, seen below) but it doesn’t seem to be activated, even when people have already accepted the GDRP Cookie consent.

I’m not 100% sure where i’m going wrong because on all the other pages (all non CMS pages) it does seem to work.

Thanks in advance!

Here is my public share link: LINK
Here is the published link: WEBSITE
Here is an example product page link: PRODUCT