Fastly error: unknown domain

Hello

I’m experiencing problems accessing my site (www.getsporty.fr), with SSL enabled.
I have this error : “Fastly error: unknown domain: www.getsporty.fr Please check that this domain has been added to a service.”

In the hosting tab, the www domain stays unlinked, though the CNAME has been correctly registered (DNS Propagation Checker - Global DNS Testing Tool)

I don’t know what to do. It’s a client website, the situation is a bit embarassing for me…

Share link : Webflow - getsporty

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @jbanon

Thanks so much for posting about this! I took a look at the DNS record yoursubdomain is pointing to..

It looks like you have the CNAME pointing to proxy-ssl.webflow.io. Instead, this should be pointed to proxy-ssl.webflow.com – a subtlety for sure, but I think this is the source of the issue.

Can you please try making that change and let me know if it resolves the issue?

2 Likes

Hello @jbanon

Check this settings:

and you can read the whole list of instructions here:

1 Like

Oh, I’m sorry @Brando, I had the topic open and I didn’t see you already have answered.

1 Like

Thank you very much guys, it’s my mistake indeed… I’m updating that, I’ll let you know if it works.

2 Likes

No worries at all @aaronocampo – your answer had a ton of great info! Nice! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you guys for answering so fast, it works perfectly now. I’m feeling a bit silly though ^^

1 Like

Don’t worry @jbanon once you learn it you don’t forget. So next time it’ll be easier :smile: :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.