â–¼
Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Fastly unknown domain message

Fastly error: unknown domain: www.ssm.it. Please check that this domain has been added to a service.

does not work now since 5 minutes...

the side in webflow is fine but there is something wrong with DNS I think;
not a change was made by me.

help :grimacing:

Site not loading

BACK TO WORK NOW

Me, too. What's going on?

@Anthea_Simmons Can you try again? We're investigating a configuration issue with our CDN provider, but it should be back to normal right now.

Fastly error: unknown domain: dreambigtravelfarblog.com. Please check that this domain has been added to a service.

That is the message I receive when trying to load up my site. Why is this please?

Same! Just started happening to us, submitted a ticket but no response yet.

Same for me

www.ssm.it

It's just real strange as it happened as soon as I published my site after making some minor changes. Wish I hadn't done it now!

i have this issue on over 20 of my customers sites and possibly more! NOT GOOOD! Please fix, our phones are blowing up right now!

@williamsbrad1994 @svickers @soulfree64 @Grobigger.com Can you please retry now? We had a brief issue with our CDN in rendering just-published pages, and need your confirmation that it has been fixed. Thank you!

NOW IS WORKING, IT WAS DOWN FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES

fast response from webflow stuff, thank you.

Fixed for us now....

All good thanks for the fast response guys

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.