Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Faulty Navbar Link

Hi everyone, I’m experiencing an issue where a link in the navbar links to a page section, not the top of the page. In the navbar, the “Contact Us” link takes you to the form in the middle of the page, not the top of the page.

I tried checking in-page linking ID’s, which shouldn’t matter anyway, but didn’t find anything there. All other links work.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/irc-v2?preview=13fc8652276236f1ba2523504674c593

Hi @slongarama

Can you repost your read only link please as it’s not working. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @markos84uk, just reposted!

Thanks @slongarama

Where the contact form is, give an ID top (or anything else you like) to the Body Section.

In the link add #top to the end of the URL. Adding this will tell the link where to go on the page, and as long as the page is long enough it should scroll to the top. If the page is too short, then of course it will scroll down as far as it can.

Hi @markos84uk,

This works, but not completely! When the page loads, it will still load to the “Contact Us” form. Then, it will scroll back up to the top of the page, where the top tag is. Any idea why this might be happening?