Feedback on Website / Directory / Holistic Center

Hey guys,

I’ve been working on this project for some time now. It’s definitely served as a great opportunity to get to know the ins and outs of Webflow.

I would really appreciate some honest opinions on all aspects of the design / functionality. It’s about 85% complete, still a few things left to do.

http://millers-yard.webflow.io/

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Joe, super clean. I am a fan of the site & loved the clean design. Here are a couple things I saw.

On hover on “MyCafe”, the MyStudio image leaks a little under it.

The nav bar does this funky dance on each page load. I had this happen to me before. Not sure if this is how you have it set but my problem was I had the transition set to “All Properties” instead of just the properties I needed. Changing this fixed the weird dance.

Again, nice job, hope this helped.

1 Like

(Forgot to loop the Gif’s) Hope they are still helpful

Thank you Josh, great feedback - I hadn’t noticed the navigation was doing the salsa…

I’ve been thinking about adding some more imagery, the client doesn’t want to use images on the event / treatment boxes. Maybe on the title sections. I like minimal, but it’s still a bit too white / empty if you ask me…

Thanks again :slight_smile:

I like the simple layout. Although in iPhone I found an issue of where a link sticks out allowing the site to scroll horizontally, I don’t think this was intended behavior.

In tablet mode…

pages - My Studio / My Cafe / Treatment Rooms

FaceBook icon disappears… and page has 2 twitter icons. Top left.

Nevertheless, still enough content and design that it doesn’t look bare.