Feedback: Showcase unique image galleries per product variant

Drop feedback on our new announcement (seen below) into this this post. :slight_smile:

The original announcement:
https://discourse.webflow.com/t/showcase-unique-image-galleries-per-product-variant/96137/2

Wow guys, no feedback yet. But just wanted to say that you guys made a very difficult thing to do on other platforms extremely easy here. Very awesome.

2 Likes

This is a very very nice addition. Extremely well done.

1 Like

Hey @nathanielperales! Thanks so much for the reply. Iโ€™m curious if you could elaborate on how itโ€™s difficult across other platforms. Any stories or specific examples you can share?

Thanks again for jumping into the conversation. :slight_smile:

This is great. Looking forward to more flexibility with styling lightboxes.

1 Like

Nice! :slight_smile:

This is an amazing feature! The only thing missing for product pages is for the images to zoom in when hovering over the image instead of having users click to enlarge the image (there is UX research that shows users very rarely use carousels).

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, @nxwebflow! Feel free to send over any links to research that I can share with our team! Iโ€™ll relay your feedback.

here is some Carousel Interaction Stats - June 2013 Update | Erik Runyon

Hi @gaby_izarra !

Thank you for this really nice update.
As I am having myself a lot of variants for my ecommerce website, this is a game changer :slight_smile:

I was wondering if you plan to add the opportunity to showcase image galleries per variant in the future.
Indeed, in my case, I am selling tshirts with different colours. That would be awesome to be able to display all the variants on the left of the main image, just like in the following example (yellow part on the left):

Do you know if this is something that Webflow is planning to integrate something like that?
Thank you in advance!
Arnaud.

2 Likes