Few Random Basic Questions

All -
Few quick questions for the wonderful webflow community:

1. For some reason, when I select portions of paragraph text it refuses to bold - any ideas? I can bold the entire class but not small portions of text.

2. I’ve fixed my nav to the top. Is there a strategy people like to use to avoid creating a messy “buffer” to ensure the fixed nav doesn’t immediately start overlapping the section underneath it? (use the groups page as an example)

3. My about page has several accordion options - is it normal that these paragraphs don’t scale dynamically once the page loads? Everything looks right on mobile, but if you go from landscape to portrait or vice versa, the original paragraph text doesn’t adjust in real time like everything else on the site.

4. Is there a “quick and dirty” way to create a mobile nav menu from scratch? I accidentally deleted the preset one that was included with the menu element… so now I’m manually creating mine with a div block and a trigger that “shows” it.

Link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/maps-a3da3f?utm_source=maps-a3da3f&preview=d64fd14773cd8086ed96797adc475c87

thank you!

Please consider making this four topics. It is very hard for people to keep track of multiple questions as responses pile up.

I would start with the first one, editing out the others. It is always helpful to provide a screenshot or video showing the related issue.