Film Production Company Website

Hey,

I work as a junior creative for a film production company. Last year I was asked to rebrand the company and launch a new website. I’ve never done any web design or used webflow, so this has been completely new to me! As it’s my first time pushing something big like this - where I have designed and created the whole project from scratch, I don’t want to put it out until I know it’s right!

I’m still waiting on some content so there are some placeholder/repeat videos and sections of lorem ipsum but any feedback on the technical side (and how to fix anything wrong) would be much appreciated!

https://superla.webflow.io/#film

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:
Laura

1 Like

Hi Laura,

Congratulations on taking on such a significant project for your film production company! It’s impressive that you’ve been able to dive into web design and launch a new website from scratch, especially as a junior creative.

I took a look at the website, and overall, it looks fantastic! The design is clean, modern, and professional, which is essential for representing your company in the best light. The layout is intuitive, making it easy for users to navigate and find the information they need.