Filter collection by searching multiple words

Hi all,
I’d like to let users filter CMS items in a collection based on free text search.
The text query should filter items which have properties that contain that text.
I only found integrations that support single word search.
However, in my use case I need to support multiple words, which are not predictable (can’t be reduced to a set of keywords). Similarly to how users search for products on an e-commerce Search bar. Users may search “Shampoo” or “Dry hair shampoo” or “Head and shoulders Shampoo”, etc. I’d like that search query to be broken to the individual words it consists of, and match any of the individual words to items that contain any of them.
Is that achievable with Webflow or with a specific integration?
Thanks,
Amit

same question but 3+ years later…
anyone able to help?

There might be a way using FS filter, I’d try that first.

If you treat whitespace as ANDs, e.g. chicago illinois pizza means chicago AND illinois AND pizza, where the words are in any order and can be non-contiuguous, then I’d try this;

• Setup FS Filter and FS load
  • Create multiple text search fields, let’s say 3 of them, and bind them all so that they specify a filter requirement if non-blank
  • Test that. If you can search with chicago in field 1, illinois in 2, and pizza in 3, and get the results you expect, then proof is complete

The rest is UX;

• Hide them all
  • Have your own separate text-entry field
  • On filtering, empty all of the hidden fields, then parse that field into parts with JS, set the hidden fields that correspond. Then trigger the filter