Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Firefox is Blocking My Website from Coming Up: Content Security Policy

Hi

A landing page i'm building for a client at dollarjobs.webflow.io comes up good on firefox and all browsers.

But the problem started after i have exported the files. I have them hosted on Amazon S3 at the website investdollarplanet.com. Then accessing the site on firefox brings up this error:

Blocked by Content Security Policy

This page has a content security policy that prevents it from being loaded in this way.

Firefox prevented this page from loading in this way because the page has a content security policy that disallows it.

Also on Chrome it brings up a blank page.

I have no issues accessing it on Epic browser, UCweb and surprisingly shows well on Google Chrome mobile.

Please can someone tell me what the issue is and how i can solve this?

cyberdave, pixelgeek, sabanna, vincent please i need your help

Looks fine to me.

Thank you for checking it out. But i can't view it in my Firefox and chrome. what do you think i should do to solve this?

I checked out this thread http://forum.webflow.com/t/website-showing-up-blank/13251/6 and i saw what i had done. But the issue is that i have already moved hosting to a different host and i dont have any html page that has that iframe code, but why am i still having these issues on my browsers?

Please help

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.