First time-look at my webpage and try not to puke

Just finished my first project on Webflow, a “coming soon” homepage for a business opening in about 45 days. Would like the experienced among you take a look and tell me what’s wrong, (glaringly or subtly.) The page is pretty simple, like me, with links that go nowhere because there’ nowhere to go yet. Also have questions about how to place text over an image. (None of the online explanations worked for me. Didn’t the guy who recorded the online stuff used to do commercials for Fed-X? (Besides, I’m from Arkansas, so you not only have to talk slow, you have to instruct in detail…”push this button, then go here and push this button, that will take to this section where you then go down and push this button…get the point?) Anyway I’d love the criticism. I may cry, but it will be constructive.
Teddale

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

First, great job getting your first Webflow site done. Second, great job on putting yourself “out there”. It takes a lot of courage to show your work when you’re not confident in it.

The more you put yourself out there, the more you’ll learn from yourself and others. So keep doing that! :smiley:

Lastly, great start on your site but here are somethings you can do to fix your site:

hope this helps :slight_smile:

Think I fixed it – thanks.

Ted

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.