First Webflow Site - Feedback?

Hey Webflow community,

Just finished my first site with Webflow! I’m transferring my domain from Wix to Webflow so while I wait for it to go fully live I’d love for you guys to take a look through it! Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Live site: noelfenez.webflow.io

Hi Noel! That’s a good result for your first project. As I see from your website you are primarily a Video Maker, so your project just shows how Webflow can help a different array of people to easily sponsor themselves on the internet.
Too much talking. Here some (personal) feedback:

• Try to work more on the typography; your site its kinda minimal, so probably I would increase the size and “fattiness” of your headings (e.g. "Hi, I’m Noel).
  • I will space more the four columns with the numbers in the “How I work” section.
  • In the portfolio section, I would probably make each video height 100vh (so they take up to 100% of screen space height).
  • The navigation with “brands, personal, music, motion” could see better UI / UX (maybe less box shadow intensity and more prominent importance inside that page: try different positions, maybe try a sidebar approach with a sticky feature on the page scroll. Possibilities are endless!).

In general, I think this is really a good first project Noel.
Keep up the good work! Cheers :metal:

2 Likes

Thanks @FrankFloydus for the great feedback! I’ll try out the changes and see how it goes! :smiley:

I’m a beginner so I can’t say much but I think your site is very visually pleasing to look at :slight_smile: Good job so far and good luck!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words!

1 Like