Fixed navbar reappears when scrolling past 0 (top)

When scrolling back to the top of the page, the fixed navbar reappears. This is only replicate-able if you ultra fast scrolling set up on your computer (like my boss). Basically what happens is that when you scroll past 0, it causes the navbar to re-animate on (it is only suppose to do this when scrolling down. Not sure how to fix it!

Live Site Link:

Preview Site (you must navigate to legal page to see the issue happening):
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/caredove?preview=d359f54cd0cd0413869ce260d593d763

Link to video cast recording from my boss of the problem:

Hi @katie

Select your “Navbar blue Fixed”, go to “Transitions & Transforms” and move up 100%

Then select your Hero Section and go to the scroll interaction you made, select the “Scroll Navbar blue Fixed” trigger, you should try to change to “move up : 100%” when Scroll Into view, it will be better for the responsive

I can only view the preview mode and it works for me, please tell me if it’s ok for you :slight_smile:

Best

Hey there @Blaise_Posmyouck ,

Thanks for your reply.

The problem wasn’t with the blue navbar though. It was for the legal white one that pops back down (it is supposed to stay hidden).

Would I just do the same thing for that one then?

Hey @Blaise_Posmyouck!

Your suggestion worked when I applied it to the legal bar.

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hey @katie

You are welcome :slight_smile:

Could you please mark my answer as “solution”?

Thank you by advance,

Best

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.