Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Flexbox problem

Hello.

I’ve used flex box all through my website, and for some reason on mobile all the boxes are getting messed up (attached screen image)

. This is shown only on real mobile device, not on Webflow designer.
This is the link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/folloze-dev?preview=7e0c7aa04f47f2af09ee16caa3fca979 and i’m referring to the section beginning with the “Make content a journey” title.

Thank you in advance.
Naama.

sadly there is display:none on mobile devices and because we cant change that i cant see it in live mobile “action” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Try setting new Flex-Child-Settings for your moduleswithin the “feature while section” and set it to “DONT SHRINK” just for a quick test. then preview again and check it.

@Daniel_Schultheiss you are a magician!!! that fixed the problem, but actually I don’t understand the meaning of this, can you please explain?
Many thanks,
Naama.

Not quite sure if thats a bug or not, but you need to set the element settings for the child flex elements again when being displayed in mobile or when there is a layout change. But I dont know why :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.