Font select scroll continues to lag

When I try to select a new font from the font menu it doesn’t scroll smoothly… It’s very laggy.

Hi @cjroe, could you be a little more specific, are you referring to the font menu in the Fonts tab on the dashboard or the font menu in the typography section of the designer?

If in the designer, can you help to share the site read-only link, the browser you are using and what version, and the page the issue is happening?

Also, those browser extensions can sometimes affect everything in the designer, so (1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help

Thanks in advance

It’s the font menu in the typography section of the designer. It’s on all my sites. I always find it to lag when I open that font menu. Here’s a link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/cameronroe?preview=046e9f3461679607a791919ecede55f6

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.