Footer and images - Killing me

Hey everyone. I have 2 things I can’t figure out with my site. First on the more cars page of my site, I can’t get the footer to stay planted at the bottom, I don’t want it fixed, but to stay at the bottom until I scroll there. I notice that it has an overlapping effect when I place the sections on “auto height”. Also how when I place images into the collections list the images become distorted. I added custom code to try to alleviate the problem but it does not seem to be working. All help is appreciated, I am at a stand still here.

Here is my site Read-Only: Read only site

Hey, I changed the Section - Preowned area to Auto height AND Auto width. The height was set at 3600 something pixels. I did also get rid of the content wrapper altogether. I don’t know if that had an effect or not for other versions besides the desktop version I didn’t check those. I would restructure a bit to get the semantics right. Like starting with Sections (just a naming convention) down to Containers (wraps with margin automatically) and then the Div’s. Then you put everything in there. Hope this helps. Let me know!

Got you. Thanks I am going to give it a try

Question. When I place the Section-pre-owned on “auto” the footer overlaps that section in designer. When I view it in “preview” mode it is down at the bottom where it si supposed to be. Is this normal behavior?

I don’t think so. Try refreshing the browser.