Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Footer cover scroll down music list

Good Day,
I have 3 elfsight embedded music players on a page. The widget works fine but I am unable to scroll down past the final player. How do I push the footer down past the last player? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - hippyx

(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @jillbascome, thanks for choosing Elfsight!

We’re really sorry to hear that you’re having issues with our widget and we’ll try our best to help.

We’ve checked your website but couldn’t find the widgets, unfortunately.

Would it be an option for you to send a direct link to a page with the widgets? We’ll be happy to check things and find out what’s going wrong.

Hello Andrew,
The widgets were on the music page, I made 3.
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/hippyx?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=hippyx&preview=17ce9d8f1b7f5c8e1b2bf6db0dde5478&pageId=5fea3b512d2542626219f5ad&mode=preview

Any help would be appreciated
jb

Hello again,
I just installed the another audio widget on the home page and the same thing happened where that page no longer scrolls to the bottom. It also does something funny when I change the device size to tablet.
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/hippyx?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=hippyx&preview=17ce9d8f1b7f5c8e1b2bf6db0dde5478&mode=preview

I really hope this can be rectified, I like this product a lot otherwise.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
jb

How do I send you access needed so that you can see? Do need to do share? Really looking to resolve this issue.
Thank you
jill

Hi @jillbascome, please accept our apologies for such a delayed reply!

We’ve checked the website one more time, however, we still could not find our widget’s installation code, unfortunately.

Could you please contact us at Elfsight Help Center and provide the link to the page with the widget in question? Our tech support team will be more than happy to check things and find the best solution for you.

Thank you!