Footer Display Issue on Android Devices

I have a problem with the footer on my website showing properly on Android mobile and tablet devices. When you scroll down to the footer on my website, it will jump back up to the bottom of the ‘Team’ page, only showing the footer momentarily. Any idea what is causing this problem?

www.avantathletics.com

whoa. weird. just tried it on my phone using mobile chrome. yup, definitely some funkiness going on.

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots, your read-only link, and environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Here is the read only link:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/avantathletics?preview=0c12091343e40aac37559b7434fa01e8

Hi @avant, can you try to give your body 100% height, then save changes and republish, and see if the issue still occurs?

Cheers, Dave

I just adjusted it. It doesn’t make a difference. Any other ideas?

Does anyone have any other ideas for how to fix this problem? I haven’t been able to fix it yet.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.