Footer Padding Error on Chrome

I’m having a problem with footer formatting which only causes an issue when I view the website (one-box.weblow.io) in Chrome. It’s on the home page (not the splash page) where I have a template footer inserted for layout purposes. On Safari the page shows fine, however on Chrome there is roughly 600px of black space below the footer for some reason.

This causes problems as I have scroll % interactions which when viewed on Chrome don’t work at the right time as the page length is longer on Chrome than on Safari. Any ideas as to what might be causing this, or any solutions?

Both screenshots are from the very bottom scroll position in the respective browsers.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/one-box?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=one-box&preview=f00bf3280521c664a97c8090e2ab3b36&mode=preview
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])

Hi
I´m totally new so I mess around :wink: Awsome site!
I tried changing the main Body Overflow setting from Visible to Hidden.
It made the footer smaller.

Thanks for taking the time to reply but if I change the ‘Main Body’ overflow from visible to hidden it just means I can’t scroll down and therefore view most of the page? Unless I’m missing something?

Weird - scroll works for me. Chrome on Mac.