Streaming live at 10am (PST)

"Forbidden" error

Hello!
I’ve created to Webflow sites that will be subdomains to our Corp site. Corp IT has done some DNS magic - I can see at whatsmydns.net a CNAME record pointing to proxy-ssl.webflow.com. But I also see that there is an A Record pointing to something that I do not recognize the IP address - assume it is something corporate;it is not Webflow. AND - my Hosting settings show that webflow is “unlinked”

I have paid for and set the CMS to mywebflowsubdomain.my_corporate_domain.com and published the site.

However, when I try to launch the URL from a browser, it get a “403 forbidden” message. If I try to launch the Editor from inside Dashboard, same thing.

The site was originally password protected, but I’ve removed that and I can access the site with no problem from webflow.io - but not mysubdomain.my_corporate_domain.com

My questions:
Do I need an A Record and CNAME record? I am unclear after chatting with Webflow support and reading the docs. Could that A record be causing the problem of not linking?
Is the error message possibly associated with some sort of access control?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/fleetplanner?preview=e1af85f03c6a396aa2a3182d61654c4c

Thanks!

Got it working. Typo in CNAME record on our end.
For others, have determined that subdomains do NOT require A Record, only CNAME.