Form field messes up zoom level of whole page

Update: got the tip to set the text size to a minimum of 16 to turn of the zoom function. It worked perfectly. But if anyone has a tip on doing it with smaller size text thats still welcome :slight_smile:

Update: I just realized it’s not the margins that gets messed up. The whole design just zooms in when I click in the form field. Can I make it not zoom in on click? Or second best can I make it zoom back out just by exiting the form field? The form field is all the way at the bottom of the page. (This only happens on my phone. Desktop and tablet works perfect) :slight_smile:

Hi!
As soon as I click in the newsletter form field at the bottom of the page on my phone the margins gets messed up. Anyone knows why and what I can do to fix it?

Site: https://deluxestockholm.webflow.io

Read only: Webflow - Deluxe Stockholm

: )

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi

Since I’m not able to publish your read-only Link and check it, I would say play with the “Submit Button 2” padding’s, try to decries to 10 px instead of 32px. Check the image above.

You can also try this: change the “form 2” flex Layout to be center align.(check the image below.) and now you probably want the “Submit Button 2” to align from side to side - make it 100% width.

hope it’ll help

Thanks! I just realized it’s not the margins that gets messed up (so your tip didn’t really change anything). The whole design just zooms in when I click in the form field. It zooms back out if I double click outside the form. Can I make it not zoom in on click? Or second best can I make it zoom back out just by exiting the form field? :slight_smile: