Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Form Submission Data in Email

I'm setting up a temp site for a client and I have their email address set as the recipient for form submissions. They only receive a notification that someone has submitted an entry but all of the data for that entry only shows up within the Webflow dash. How do I set it up so that the form field entries appear in the notification email? I don't want to have to send them the entry (or download a .csv) every time someone submits info. And I don't want to give them my login to check the entries. Am I missing a setting somewhere?

Hello there.

First of all, don't forget to give names to the input fields (just remind you)

On the tab FORMS on your dashboard you can add not only e-mail for subscribtions, but template too:

I just added there {{formData}} and here what I got on my e-mail:

Sure you can add some text there for make e-mail looks more clear and understandable for your customer

Hope it helps

@sabanna thank you so much! Completely over looked this.

You are welcome, glad I could help smile

Hey @sabanna, does this mean all the forms associated with your account will go to that email or all the forms on that one site? What about forms in different pages within a site? Can you specific specific forms going to specific emails?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.