Hey, I’m not certain if others have encountered this before, but here we go. I have a website that has a pretty long form (it’s a casting form for new actors), so there are plenty of fields that need to be filled in.
I’ve built the forms and I started testing them. Everything works great, except when I go to the Editor / Forms - The Form Submission Data appears very, very broken.
Here’s a screenshot:
And this is the form: https://handplayed.webflow.io/casting-en
Now, I assume this is because the table doesn’t support scrolling and instead tries to shorten the name of each field and its value, but that’s not… very UX friendly.