Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Form Submit Button opacity

Hello,
I am creating a form for entering a 15 digit IMEI number. On document load, the form submit button is at 0.2 opacity which is good. However, as soon as 1 digit is entered, it seems that something on the Webflow end changes the opacity to 1. I wrote a script that I inserted after the body of the page that uses Jquery to listen for “input” and set the opacity of the submit button based on how many characters are in the input field, since I don’t want the submit button to show at full opacity until all 15 digits are entered. When I run this script in chrome dev tools console, it works fine. But when I publish the site with the script, it seems to get overwritten by something on the Webflow end.

Does anybody know if there is a way to achieve what I want to do, with or without javascript?

Thank you!
Samson

Ok so I just figured out how to add jquery/javascript in the right place, so this might make it easy to solve the issue. In the pages tab, scroll to the template/page you want to add a script to, and click the settings button that appears when you hover over it. I haven’t tried yet, but I think this is the correct place to put a script and maybe why I was running into this issue before

1 Like