Form with cms item

Hi Guys!

i need help making a form for a cms item.

i am working on a real estate website. To put a new home on the site I created a cms collection so that I can easily put a home on the site.

now I want to have a form so that people can request a viewing. if you click on the property, there is a button that you can click for a viewing. now there must be a form where people can leave their details and I must know which house they want to view.

this is an example of how I want it: Screen capture - d7ba2987339ab305fdeefcf2c92cc0ba - Gyazo

you can see that when you press the button you can see the address of the property. now i want to make a form for each cms item a button to a form so i can see exactly which house they want to visit.

i hope someone knows how to make this.

So in brief: I want to create a form for a cms item so that I can see exactly which property they want to visit without the viewer having to manually enter the address.

I am curious about the solutions. thank you in advance!

Here is another example: Screen capture - 6d5bbcf9c05364e778f24faa11a6b856 - Gyazo

when someone presses the button for a viewing, you will see the address of the property in a form so that you can see exactly for which property you want to request a viewing. this i want to make i webflow. each house is a cms item.

Take a look at this topic. Could be a way to solve your issue.

Hi Jeff! Thanks for the answer, but this is not exactly what i’m looking for…

I want to create a form for a cms item so that I can see exactly which property they want to visit without the viewer having to manually enter the address.

So create a modal with a form and at the head of the model include fields as needed from the collection page. Then use the example I provided to pass the property ID into a field on the form so It gets submitted.

@Bocodfi did you find a solution to this?