Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Format issues with HTML tables when embedded


#1

I'm trying to embed HTML tables into tabs but each time I do, the format gets all jacked up. I'm using MX Excel to build the tables, then saving them as a webpage, then pasting that code into an embedded element in the table pane.

Any suggestions?

http://bitcoinatmsales.webflow.com/#compare


#2

So the problem is not related to tabs. Just embedding exhibits the problem.

It turns out that the first table will impact the other two. When I exclude the 1st table all is well. Include it, and the formatting is all wrong for all tables. When I combine all three tables into one long table, same problem. Follow that by deleting the content from the first table, the problem persists.

One curious thing is that when i open the working html in text wrangler, the all content is pre-selected. Do the same for the trouble html and the content is not selected.

I've tried comparing the files to look for something that jumps out at me but nothing. I feel like I've taken trial and error as far as I reasonably can.

It would be great if I could provide some files to support to see if you can recreate it.


#3

Hi @forbin You can share your work Public Link here so we can open your work in read only mode to observe your problem (it won't harm your work smile ) Go to your Site Settings to enable your Public Link.

Cheers


#4

Thanks for responding. I just ended up taking screenshots of the tables and using those on the page instead.


#5