Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Forms Desired Features

I love being able to design forms for my web flow site, but unfortunately I'm not able to replace my existing form system yet. I'd like the following features to be added if possible:

• Custom ID for each form submission ( so i can have email subjects like: Support Ticket ID: #093425123534634).

• Auto Responders & Custom New Submission Emails - To implement our brand more.

• Confirm Email Box - Make sure the user has entered the same email correctly.

Thanks!

How to edit mail from Webflow?

Hi Michael,

Custom ID for each form submission ( so i can have email subjects
like: Support Ticket ID: #093425123534634).

Is this a random ID that would be generated or would it count up from 0 for each form?

Auto Responders & Custom New Submission Emails - To implement our
brand more.

We have custom-branded emails planned. What kind of functionality are you looking for with auto-responders?

Confirm Email Box - Make sure the user has entered the same email
correctly.

Seems like a good idea for web apps.

These are low on our list compared to more requested features like multiple-choice and radio buttons. But thanks for your feedback!

Confirming e-mail box is a good way preventing spam robots. Before we implemented CAPTCHA on our website we used to get over 20 spam e-mails a day and when they find a website form vulnerable, the rates goes up like crazy. If the number of form submissions counts toward Webflow subscription, then you don't want to count spam submissions.

Other great features important to the form submission is website referral information. When someone entered a form (a criteria for goal tracking), we like to know how the visitor found our website. Whether it was direct visitor or referred by another website or search engine. In case of search engine referral, we would like to know what keyword was used.

Web to Lead form. A lot of companies use CRM like Salesforce.com, these days and it is an important feature to have the web form (new lead information) directly entered in the CRM database.They normally supply the code which act upon hitting the submit button.

Thanks for the great feedback @asabbaghi! These are great suggestions that we have talked about and will implement in the future. Keep them coming!

Hi, everybody. I do Landing Page for clients. Prompt, whether it is possible to edit the text of the letter which comes from Webflow after sending a form of the demand from a site? I would like to clean English from the letter and the type message: "To view and configure your form entries, visit http://webflow.com/dashboard/sites/......../forms"
And still. If I unload a code from Webflow and I load on other hosting how to make that notices, about the demands sent from a site, came from mail of this hosting, instead of with Webflow? Thanks.

We'll be working on this soon!