Forms not being sent to secondary email address

I encountered this once before and I was convinced that it was an issue on my end.

However, it is now happening again, on another form, going to a yahoo email address that WAS working perfectly fine last year at this time. I just now found out it isn’t working so who knows how many leads have been lost.

Emails are going out to the first address listed, but they are not going to the second address listed. I’ve got multiple email addresses separated with a comma.

I really, really, REALLY need a resolution on this.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

1 Like

Scratch the “last year” part.

I just found out it has not been functioning on this particular site since September of TWO THOUSAND SIXTEEN.

@Waldo @PixelGeek @callmevlad

1 Like

This has been screwed up ever since there was a change made in the way these emails were sent out. They used to arrive with all addressees listed. At some point (I believe September of 2016), this stopped happening and other addressees were BCC’d. This is when it broke for SOME sites.

Of course, I don’t know WHICH sites it broke on, because I CAN’T SEE THE OTHER EMAIL ADDRESSES THESE FORM SUBMISSIONS ARE GOING TO.

Sorry for all the caps. But this is a major, major, MAJOR, MAJOR, MAJOR PROBLEM, and it is making me look like an idiot.

1 Like

I’m happy to help look into this issue with you. Can you please PM me the link to the site?

thanks in advance

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.