Foxy + Webflow E-Commerce Site / Women's Winter Apparel

Here is an initial draft of an ecommerce site I made using Webflow + @foxy . Really love using Foxycart with WF! Really excited to keep expanding the site, adding products and pages. Also did all of the photography and content creation for the brand.

Started messing around with IX2 as well on the home page hero parallax. Looking to add some more subtle interactions throughout the site.

I’d LOVE to hear some feedback on the site design as I move forward.

https://www.nohmii.com

1 Like

Hi @Michael_Messina

Really nice, I couldn’t see much parallax happening though on the home page?

Great job, and a useful product! Also great job restyling the foxycart modal too.

Quick question - the colour and size selections, how were they done? I’m guessing they are restyled ‘checkboxes’?

Stu

From a product point of view - the images need careful consideration. Only images 1 and 3 on the slider show the actual skirt with its patterned effect. Fully appreciate that this may not be your priority at the moment.
Good layout. I do love Foxycart at the moment. Great use of it in product pages with the close ups. I like the Details layout - shows everything needed in a clear way.
I know we use the Logo as a way to return to the Home page - but does everyone. Perhaps a Home button may still be necessary for another 40% of your viewers.

@Michael_Messina Amazing job on this website! Keep up the awesome work!

1 Like

Thank you!

I used checkboxes with some CSS in the custom code section in site settings for the checked state.

/* Outskert COLOR */

input[type="radio"]:checked + label.swatch {    
  color: #fff; 
  /*background-color: #333; */
  border-width: 2px;
  border-style: solid;
  border-color: grey;
  background-image: none; 
}
1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! And yes we are trying to get some nicer looking detailed photos up there soon.

And yes its funny how easy it is to forget that some folks might not know that the logo leads to the home page. I’m going to create a new home button in the nav.

Very nice. I’m interested in how you made the cart item number dynamically update in the navbar

<a href="https://nohmii.foxycart.com/cart?cart=view"  class = "cart" style="display: block;"> CART 
 (<span data-fc-id="minicart-quantity">0</span>)
 </a>

Just placed this line of code in an HTML embed element, then styled the element in the style panel to look like the rest of the menu items.

1 Like

Hi @TJwebflow.
Josh from Foxy. You can learn more about our mini-cart here: v:2.0:javascript [Foxy Wiki] You can build and style it however you’d like in Webflow. Definitely let us know if we can help with anything.

Thanks,
Josh

2 Likes